今天在家裡悠閒了一天,
Todya I have a leisurely and carefree time at home.
這邊看看這本書,那邊看看那本書。
Read that book there, and read this book here.
一大早(?)九點多就被陳姐的電話吵醒,
In the early(?)morning about 9, I was woken up by sister Chen's call.
叫我跟交換學生講說要清空櫃子明天要裝鎖。
She asked me to tell the exchanged students to clean the drawer empty for installing a lock tommorow.
感謝陳姊啊!讓我今天多了兩三個小時沒有浪費在睡覺上。
Thanks a lot, sister Chen!You made me have more 2-3 hours that didn't be wasted on bed,
然後就是悠閒的下午,
Then it was a leisure afternoon,
看書看電影聽音樂。
Read, saw, and listened to music,
還寫了八副春聯準備明天送給可愛的交換學生,
and I drew 8 Spring Festival couplets for lovely exchangec students.
希望他們會喜歡。
Hope they'll love it!
晚上載鈞皓去坐車,
I took ChunHau to take the train,
吃飯的時候居然遇到秉杰跟怡芬,
and when I was eating I met PiengChie and YiFen.
實在是太棒了可以好好跟他們聊天。
It's so nice that I could chat with them.
接著就跟怡芬去找交換學生,
Then YiFeng and me went to seek the exchanged student.
沒想到快到宿舍的時候就遇到了Heidi。
It's surprised that we met Heidi when we just get the dormitary.
順利地告訴他裝鎖的事情後
Ater I told her things about installing a lock,
(還好我事先查了抽屜的單字),
fortunately, I consulted a dictionary for "drawer".
又跟Heidi聊了一會兒。
And I chatted whih Heidi for a while.
上次他說在奧地利吃一餐要四百塊,
Last time she told me that it costs about 400 NTDs to have a meal in Austria.
是在是讓人難以想像。
It's so hard to image that.
今天他說原來奧地利的大學生幾乎都是自己煮的。
Today she said almost every Austria university student cooks by themself.
只有假日或是節日才會偶而上館子。
They go to restraunt occasionally judt on holiday.
看來我似乎也滿適合住奧地利的,
It seems that it's fit for me to live in Austria~
哈~!
Haha~!
沒有留言:
張貼留言