2006年9月9日 星期六

Nana & Jamie Oliver's scool dinners

今天看完郭泓志贏球後,看了Nana。

After watching Kou HungChih's pitching, I watched Nana.

7:00,9/9郭泓志,道奇對大都會;17:00,9/9姜建銘,巨人對養樂多;4:30,10/9王建民,洋基對金鶯。

7:00,9/9Kou HungChih, Dodgers&NYM;17:00,9/9Chiang ChienMing, Giant&Yakult;4:30,10/9Wang ChienMing, NYY&Orioles

真是一個台灣投手之光之週末啊!

What a Taiwanese pitcher's weekend!



Nana,一開始就用主角的口白倒敘,讓人以為最後會是個悲傷的結局。

Nana, at the first, it uses the aside of the lead to flashback, and let me thought that would be a sad ending.

結果不是。

Turned out to be not.

結局我很喜歡,平淡得出乎意料。

I like the ending, ordinary unexpectedly

不論是古早的歡喜大結局,還是現下流行的悲情大遺憾,都有點譁眾取寵的感覺。

No matter the happy ending in old times, or the sad ending popular now, they're all pander to poeple.

反而這種平淡的結局,會有淡淡的感動。

Instead the ordinary touches me slightly.



接著看了Travel&Living的Jamie Oliver's scool dinners。

Then I watched Jamie Oliver's scool dinners on Travel&Living.

前一陣子才開始愛看他的作菜節目。

I've loved his cooking show recently.

雖然我爸說他做的菜都很粗糙,但是英國料理有時候也挺有趣的,

Although my dad said his dishes are coarse, but English cooking is sometimes interesting.

而且我喜歡他的英國腔。

And I like his English accent.

這個節目在紀錄他試圖努力讓小學生吃"人吃的食物"的過程。

This show recorded the process he tried hard to let students eat the food human should eat.

真沒想到英國的小朋友都是吃那些垃圾長大的,

To my surprise, kids in England eat junk like that.

青菜完全不吃就算了,連草莓跟雞肉都不敢吃。

Besides they don't eat vegetable, they even don't dare to eat strawberry and chicken.

有兩個畫面讓我感觸良多。

There are two scenes that let me think a lot.

一個除了麵包熱狗炸雞塊麵條薯條之外什麼都不吃的小朋友,

First, a kid eats noting else except bread, hot dog, fried chicken nugget, noddles, French fries

吃了烤胡蘿蔔之後,看起來就覺得好吃得合不攏嘴,

ate a roasted carrot and looked like it was delicious.

卻還是硬要說不好吃。

But he said it was unpalatable.

我想人生就是要嘗試新的東西啊!

I think life is to try something new!

一定要去泰國吃炸昆蟲!

I'm sure to eat fried incects in Thailand!

不過炸蟑螂還是算了...

Except cockroach...

另外一個就是一群打死離不開垃圾的小朋友,

Second, a crowd of kids, that can't leave junk,

舉起牌子遊行抗議,要Oliver滾出學校。

hold the sign to parade and protest "Jamie Oliver go away"

我想不管是什麼運動,永遠都是會有守舊份子吧!

I think whatever the movement, there's always old schools.



http://www.jamieoliver.com/schooldinners/

沒有留言:

張貼留言